DADO (referred to as “us” or “we”), owns and operates the website www.dado.ng. This is a summary of our terms and conditions.
- By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase products you have selected based on standard DADO restrictions, merchant-specific restrictions, and on the terms and conditions stated below.
- You are required to create an account in order to purchase any product from our site. This is required so we can provide you with easy access to print your orders, view your past purchases, and modify your preferences.
- Although quality steps have been taken to ensure the authenticity of all deals, DADO takes NO responsibility for the services or products for which DADO certificates (“Deals”) may be redeemed – DADO makes no warranty to the DADO End Users for the quality, safety, usability or other aspect of the product or service for which the Deal is redeemed.
- Some services for which Deals can be redeemed are activities that may involve potential bodily harm and for those activities, DADO takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the End User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing the services for which the Deal can be redeemed. See Section 9, below, for more information on this limitation of DADO’s liability.
- The Deal you purchase is redeemable for goods or services by the seller of such goods and services, hereinafter defined as “Merchant.” THE MERCHANT, NOT DADO, IS THE SELLER OF THE GOODS AND SERVICES AND IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR HONOURING ANY DADO.NG VOUCHER YOU PURCHASE. DADO sells a voucher that can be redeemed in connection with your purchase of the goods or services from the Merchant. DADO makes no warranty about the standard or quality of any product or service and bases its promotional material on information provided by the business and its affiliates or/and the merchants.
- If you have any questions about these terms, please contact DADO. To read the complete DADO Terms and Conditions, please see below.
Acceptance & Terms of Service
“DADO” provides an interactive online service operated by Dado Limited (herein referred to as “DADO”) on the World Wide Web of the Internet (the “Web”), consisting of information services, content and transaction capabilities provided by DADO, affiliates of DADO and other third parties.
1.1 About the Site
The Site is a platform through which certain Merchants sell vouchers for goods and services to the end users referred to as “Customers”. Merchants are the sellers and issuers of the Merchant Deals and are SOLELY responsible to you for the care, quality, and delivery of the goods and services provided.
2. Use of the Site
Minors under the age of 18 may not use the Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. Continuous use of the Dado.ng confirms that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of this Site by the End User. By using this Site (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), End User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use this Site is personal to End-User and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
End User acknowledges that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of DADO, and DADO shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet.
While it is DADO’s objective is to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of DADO, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time.
DADO shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of DADO, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, DADO may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information, may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
4. End User’s Account
The End user shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of End User’s password(s), if any and maintaining the security of your account and maintaining settings that reflect your preferences.
DADO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. We will assume that anyone using the Site or transacting through your account is you. You are SOLELY responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
5. Modified Terms
End User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of this Site and all charges related thereto. DADO shall not be liable for any damages to the End User’s equipment resulting from the use of this Site
7. Copyright and Trademarks
End User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
DADO does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide End User with indications, markings or anything else that may aid End User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. End User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material(s) to any public area of this Site, End User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted DADO the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End User also permits any other end user to access, view, and store or reproduce the material for that end user’s personal use.
Where End User uploads, posts or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner he shall be solely liable to such owner and shall also be liable to indemnify DADO for any claims or cost that may be incurred from the infringement.
The foregoing provisions of Section 6 apply equally to and are for the benefit of DADO, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
8. INFRINGEMENT ON PROPRIETORY RIGHTS
If End User or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights have been infringed by contents on the Site, End User or other user should send notification to DADO’s Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed).
Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Sign the paper.
Send the written communication to the following Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Contact: DADO Support
Email Address: help@Dado.ng
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the Nigerian Copyright Office for adjudication.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
END USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THIS SITE AND THE MICROSITES IS AT END USER’S SOLE RISK. NEITHER DADO, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (I) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SITE, OR (II) THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE OR THE MICROSITES.
THIS SITE AND THE MICROSITES ARE MADE ACCESSIBLE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. END USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT DADO IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH END USER.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DADO, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THIS SITE OR THE CONTENTS HEREOF, INCLUDING THE MICROSITES AND ANY SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE. END USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE AND THE MICROSITES.
IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER DADO, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE END USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
DADO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT THAT A USER, SUBSCRIBER, OR AN UNAUTHORIZED USER MAY POST ON THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES. ANY CONTENT THAT IS POSTED OR UPLOADED THAT IS OR MAY BE DEEMED UNSUITABLE CAN AND MAY BE TAKEN DOWN BY DADO. MOREOVER, DADO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EDIT, CHANGE, ALTER, DELETE AND PROHIBIT ANY AND ALL CONTENT THAT IT, DADO, DEEMS UNSUITABLE.
DADO shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Site at all times, including any chat rooms and forums that may hereinafter be included as part of the Site, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by DADO, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, DADO shall have the right to remove any material that DADO, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
End User acknowledges that-upon every purchase of a Product, DADO shall provide the Merchant with Name, Address and Telephone number of End users for direct contact.
End User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DADO, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of this Site and/or the Microsites by End User.
DADO may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, DADO shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User which DADO, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement. The provisions of Sections 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12 will survive termination of this Agreement.
Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks appearing on DADO are the property of their respective owners.
15. Third Party Content
DADO, similar to an Internet Service Provider, is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and End Users. Accordingly, DADO has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other end users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors) and not of DADO. Neither DADO nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. (Refer to Section 6 above for the complete provisions governing limitation of liabilities and disclaimers of warranty).
In many instances, the content available through this Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, end user, or other user not under contract with DADO. DADO neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on DADO by anyone other than authorized DADO employee spokespersons while acting in official capacities. Under no circumstances will DADO be liable for any loss or damage caused by an end user’s reliance on information obtained through DADO. It is the responsibility of End User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, etc., or other content available through DADO.
DADO contains links to third party Web sites maintained by other content providers. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by DADO of the contents on such third-party sites and DADO hereby expressly disclaims any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If End User decides to access linked third-party Web sites, End User does so at its own risk. Unless you have executed a written agreement with DADO expressly permitting you to do so, you may not provide a hyperlink to the Site from any other website. DADO reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time in its sole discretion.
This Agreement and any operating rules for DADO established by DADO constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside those where we maintain a legal entity, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
DADO’s headquarter is in Enugu, Nigeria. Legal issues arising out of, but not exclusive to the use of, this Site or the Microsites (unless otherwise specifically stated) are governed by and in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (exclusive of its rules regarding conflicts of laws). By using this Site, End User agrees that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the performance, breach or termination thereof, or the Site or any Microsite, shall be finally settled by arbitration in Enugu, Nigeria under the applicable rules of arbitration.
The Deal you purchase is redeemable for goods or services by the seller of such goods and services, hereinafter defined as “Merchant.” The Merchant, not DADO, is the seller of the goods and services and is solely responsible for redeeming any Deal you purchase. DADO sells a voucher that can be redeemed in connection with your purchase of the goods or services from Merchant.
Terms and conditions for Restaurant-Specific Certificates
For this section, Restaurant shall be defined as a merchant who offers food and beverage for sale in its regular business operations, and is making such food and beverages available to purchasers of DADO vouchers.
1. Redemption frequency is determined by restaurants, and shall be contained in the voucher offer on DADO.
2. Use of Restaurant-Specific Certificates for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the restaurant. Restaurant agrees to comply with all laws pertaining to the same.
3. It is at the discretion of the restaurant to determine whether DADO vouchers can be combined with any other restaurant certificates, third party certificates, coupons, or promotions.
4. Restaurant-Specific Certificates cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances, unless permitted by the Restaurant.
5. Valid for dine in only unless otherwise stated.
6. The issuing of restaurant credit is at the sole discretion of the restaurant unless otherwise required by law.
7. Neither the seller nor the restaurant is responsible for lost or stolen certificates or restaurant certificates reference numbers.
8. Reproduction, sale or trade of this Restaurant-Specific Certificate is prohibited unless done so in compliance with the law.
9. Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms & conditions will render the Restaurant-Specific Certificate void.
10. Void to the extent prohibited by law.
11. The DADO offer (including, but not limited to, any discounts) expires on the date specified on the DADO voucher, except that the Merchant may continue to redeem the unused cash value you paid for the DADO voucher (which is usually less than the original face value of the DADO voucher) to the extent required by applicable law. See Section 3 below for a more detailed explanation.
12. If you redeem the DADO voucher for less than its face value, you will not be entitled to a credit, cash or a new DADO equal to the difference between the face value and the amount you redeemed, unless otherwise required by law.
13. All purchases of vouchers for Restaurants may have statutory limitations on the amount of the voucher value that can be redeemed for alcoholic beverages. Compliance with applicable statutes or codes is the responsibility of the Merchant. DADO’s sole role in the transaction is as a marketing agent for the Merchant voucher, and the applicability and compliance with any relevant statute or code is solely determined and consummated by the Merchant, and DADO has no role in such determination or action on the part of the Merchant.